ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat d trophy

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
resale value would be poor tho wouldnt it?

nah its already 2k+ below what its normally worth..

bargain if you ask me.... Cat D might only be vandalism or wing/bumper...

sometimes if is a little bump on the front needing a bonnet it could be a cat d and you end up have a mint condition/stonechip free front end

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
  Nissan 370Z
so realistically speaking, in 2years, if that had 75k on it...was only light front wing damage..do you reckon you could get close to 4k back?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  106 GTI
theres no way of telling is there? its only worth it if someone wants it.

Id gamble though and say it would sell for around 4k, even if its for someone as a track toy

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
I have to point out that buying any Renault based on what you think residuals might be in the future is always a bad place to start...

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
i wasnt meaning you would get close to your money back in 2 years time... i meant that the moneys already out of the car, so you wont take a big hit. its got to be worth 3.5k at least in 2 years i would say

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
so realistically speaking, in 2years, if that had 75k on it...was only light front wing damage..do you reckon you could get close to 4k back?

f**k no. Its a clio. It'll be worth next to nothing in 2 years...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd buy it in a second! It's a cat d clio ffs not a bentley!

Cat D is damage more than 60-65% of the cars pav roughly the can differ depending on circumstances, eg stolen recovered ect...
Cat C is damage more than the cars pav really.

That's sort of the idea not spot on tho.

Fooking bargain imo! Still has the oe vin number plate on the quarter which is always a good sign!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
:(
I'd buy it in a second! It's a cat d clio ffs not a bentley!

Cat D is damage more than 60-65% of the cars pav roughly the can differ depending on circumstances, eg stolen recovered ect...
Cat C is damage more than the cars pav really.

That's sort of the idea not spot on tho.

Fooking bargain imo! Still has the oe vin number plate on the quarter which is always a good sign!

Just an appendum to that- if its gets written off offer from insurance company IIRC is 50% of book price-
Book is around 6500-

So 3k-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LY Clio 182 cup
Ive emailed him about pics and work completed as I have a friend who could be interested, so lets wait for his response

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LY Clio 182 cup
Just received an email back and there is no pictures of the damage but he welcomed any inspection (as expected anyway) but my friend will not be continuing without pics and proof of repair.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received an email back and there is no pictures of the damage but he welcomed any inspection (as expected anyway) but my friend will not be continuing without pics and proof of repair.

Nice of him to get back to you.. I mailed him aswell yesterday, No reply

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ValverInBits
there was a CAT-D one on here ages ago, someone found pictures of the crash, wonder if it's the same car.

I think it's a little much for a CAT-D car. I paid 2500 for my 40K 172Ph2 2 years ago. Was a great car though. Real bargain.