ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat scratches

none :(
there are some fine cat scratches on my car from where they like to walk over it and then jump off.

just wondered is there anything i can use on them and also would a body shop be able to mop them out/over

106 GTi
Try it with some Meguiars Scratch X and a folded terry towel by hand first, nothing to lose.

J

Jim NM

mini ripper said:
Made with 6" nails with arsenick on the ends! Can you tell I hate cats!

I love cats I have four of them also two dogs...

Sidney, Roxy, Tango and Dolly also Barney and daisy the two dogs

They never scratch my car.. they are lovely pussies and the dogs are good too.

Clio 04 172 Cup
They are to clever for thier own good. They know what they are doing is wrong. My Dad always used to jet them off the car with a hose when they got on the bonnet! Made chuckle loads when I was younger!

Bye Bye 182....
Should do what I did. Follow this simple guide

1. Get mate or brother who has air rifle

2. Wait for cat (or spotty teenager)

3. Aim

4. Shoot.

Presto the cat wont come back - I guarantee it. Sometimes even the sound is enough to deter them. Other wise you will be :banghead:

my_cougar49 said:
Should do what I did. Follow this simple guide

1. Get mate or brother who has air rifle

2. Wait for cat (or spotty teenager)

3. Aim

4. Shoot.

Presto the cat wont come back - I guarantee it. Sometimes even the sound is enough to deter them. Other wise you will be :banghead:

Nice... also... can be a custodial sentance!

Bye Bye 182....
JJ! said:
Nice... also... can be a custodial sentance!

Oh well aint been cought to date and it stopped all the cats in my area messing all over my garden! Neighbour didnt like it though!

Bye Bye 182....
Thomss said:
:) Well said mate.

Cant stand them coming over from the neighbours (Whos have 6. 6 FFS) and they sit on the fence and taunt my dogs. Then they have the gaul to shite all over my garden and dig the beds up!

The neighbour had a go at me I told him if he didnt want me to shoot them he shouldnt let them sit on the fence p**sin my dogs off so they wont shut up. I asked him to clean the shite out my fronty garden one day when there was loads. He refused so I put it on a shovel and threw it up his front door and told him any more of his cats mess in my garden and it wont just be the front door covered in it!!!

He knew it was his cats and he even watched them do it. Didnt even have the decency to clear it up. Well his face changed when the shite grew wings I can tell you! :approve:

Clio 04 172 Cup
my_cougar49 said:
Cant stand them coming over from the neighbours (Whos have 6. 6 FFS) and they sit on the fence and taunt my dogs. Then they have the gaul to sh*te all over my garden and dig the beds up!

The neighbour had a go at me I told him if he didnt want me to shoot them he shouldnt let them sit on the fence p**sin my dogs off so they wont shut up. I asked him to clean the sh*te out my fronty garden one day when there was loads. He refused so I put it on a shovel and threw it up his front door and told him any more of his cats mess in my garden and it wont just be the front door covered in it!!!

He knew it was his cats and he even watched them do it. Didnt even have the decency to clear it up. Well his face changed when the sh*te grew wings I can tell you! :approve:

I suppose it is good that I dont have any cats or leave near you!!;)

Bye Bye 182....
mini ripper said:
I suppose it is good that I dont have any cats or leave near you!!;)

I dont mind them that much but when they shite all over my garden and I have to clean it all up or they sit on the fence p**sing the dogs off it rattles my cage! :mad:

I think that the neighbour had it coming to him - hes a miserable old git anyway! If he wants the animals he should clean up after them! I clean up after my dogs and if one of them shite in his garden I would do the decent thing and clean it up.

I know that with cats it harder but he knew that they were messing in the garden - he watched the bloody things do it and do you think he even attempted to clean it up - no. Hes cleaned it up everytime since I threw it up his front door with my spade! That tought him a hard lesson! :rasp: