ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat Split!!!

Rsport182Cup'd
Cat Split!!! - PLEASE ADVISE/HELP

hi guys, it has become apparant that the cat is split on my 05 182, it is in renault at the minit for the washer bottle pump seal doing so i told them to look at it, as we are on the manufacturers warranty,

any info on if it is a warrenty item, it is the weld that has failed at the joint to the rear pipe section, if not and they want me to pay i will weld it back up again - alternatively any body got a de cat pipe direct replacement for sale?

and do these bugger the brain up as we got two lamda sensors, one before and one after cat.

Cheers

Russ

Last edited:
  Rsport182Cup'd
i thought it ws but just wondered edde, cheers,
i used to work at ATS and Timax you get a 3year warranty so that would be my argument, all principles isnt it,

Rsport182Cup'd
Edde do you know any thing about the twin lamda's and what warnings i may get on the dash board

Edde do you know any thing about the twin lamda's and what warnings i may get on the dash board

Both lambedas can be trouble the second one detects the emmisions after cat and most of the problems are form that. The first one always has to be connected otherwsie you'll trow error lights.

The second (after cat one) could be disconnected on the 172 on the 182 due to different ECU programing if its disconnected then an error light will come on. There are fixes but nothing has been producted all you need is to supply the sensor with an electrical feed.