ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catalytic Converter.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Need to replace my Cat on a 172 phs 2 2003. Price them up on Europarts and the price is about £130 ish. My local garage has told that the Cats advertised on the Net are to fit a Renault Williams, He said the one I needed was a dealer part and would cost about £400. My car has failed on the MOT emissions. Is he talking crap hoping to make a quid or two. Or will both Cats pass an MOT?

Also will need a exhaust cat back system soon. Would like an exhaust that's not visible under the bumper. Are the Stealth Systems from K Tec Racing any good?

Cheers

K-tec stealth systems seem to get good reviews on here.

buy the cat from k-tec so when you get your exhaust you have the cat already and its stainless.

or give the bloke £400 up front and let him go to renault to get a cat. ;) as they cost nearly £2200

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Cheers for that.

Sports Cat from KTR for £318. States it will pass the Mot, and a Stealth system mild steel for £230. No one will see the exhaust so doesn't have to be S/S. Should give a little extra power and the insurance people will be non the wiser.