ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catch tanks

Stagecoach Ticket
Running a Jms set up is it worth running a catch tank and the breather or just running the oil breater off abit of breather pipe?

Also have anyone found one thats not epically expensive other than a coke can lol?

James

Stagecoach Ticket
haha the airbox has btm plasterd all over it so a lucozade bottle aint the best advertising for you fred
but if it works it works

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What are the benefits of a catch tank to just a small breather filter?

(Sorry if this is a dumb question)

Lionel Richie
i wasn't allowed out on track with how i had my breather setup (i knida forgot the night before) so i grabbed an empty bottle out of the bin, job done!

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Thinking this myself as im running a pipe then breather filter since i have had my ITB's fitted, from running filters on minis in the past they do get sh**ted up quite quick

Stagecoach Ticket
What are the benefits of a catch tank to just a small breather filter?

(Sorry if this is a dumb question)

Just catchs the small bits of oil kicked out rather than the filter doing it, stops your filter getting dirty quickly i think anyway lol