ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cause your filthy..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
car1.gif

car3.gif

Oooooooo looking gorgeous!

26.gif

car2.gif

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I hate having a dirty car... its gets washed once a week without fail!

I cant put into words how much I looooove that colour!! Just washed my car but its black wish it was same colour as yours :(

Lee

BMW M2C
You could still read the number plates, looked clean to me. I had to use the sole of my trainers yesterday to wipe the headlamps as I couldn't see where I was going.:eek:

No more clio's for me!
Hey bubbles, where did you get the 'ring' sticker from? I want one of those...hoping to make it there one day a bit strapped for cash at the mo tho...ta.

Bubbles said:
I hate having a dirty car... its gets washed once a week without fail!

f**k me, thats not dirty, thats clean

dirty2.JPG

dirty1.JPG

Number plate, rear lights and rear window was cleaned the day before that pic was taken...and then i went and drove it

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^ looks a lot worse in person!!!!

Filthy mess !

No sign on the back window pic? ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
^^ tis okay then lol! i wasnt too sure how u were gona take it! btw, how come ur avatar has racing stripes and that one above dont

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Haha, no problem :) my plate always makes me laugh..

I had stripes on for a month or so.. but theyve been taken off now.

CarPics005.gif

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Bubbles said:

hmmm, now i dont know why u took those stripes off as they looked very good! i know some ppl think dont like em but i think they look v nice, anyhow, v nice car

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yes.. not to everyone taste, as is alot of things.. some people liked them, but said they should be anthracite like the wheels.. maybe one day :)

106 GTi
Car colour and paint looks stunning in the after pics bubbles nice one, wish I brought a yellow one now, thought I was a bit to old though!

Mini Cooper S sport
My car is an absolute disgrace - you may see a half-black racing blue 182 in Southampton tomorrow, then I have to wash it! I'll take some before and after pics.

Loving the liquid yellow (prefer it without stripes 'tho).

Bubbles said:

CarPics005.gif

panel gaps between the bonnet and headlight and the headlight and bumper on the passenger side look a bit dodgy in this pic.