ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Changer!!!

Renault stick it under the passenger seat in place of the silly plastic tray, try looking under for mounting points and the loom connections. should make life a lot easier if it there.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The changer fits on a cage under the driver seat.

Do you have the cage?!

Have you looked under the seat for the loom connections? Do you have the cable to connect it separately?

I have not got a clue what a loom cable looks like and no I have to buy the cable to connect it!

Remember I am a girl and have not got a clue what I am doing lol

172, Tiguan

Easy peasy, took me 30 mins.

Put it in the boot, screw, or as I have velcro it down!! Doesnt skip. Right run the wire down from the boot, past the rear seat, under the plastic trim on the back 3/4 panel and underneath the seatbelt. Then poke the wire through behind the seatbelt trim.

Take off the passenger side rubber door seal, and run the wire down the seal, replacing the trim.

Pass the wire behind (or to the left) of the bonnet release catch, then pass it up behind the stereo, cable tying the excess to someting solid or the wiring loom up behind the glovebox, youll feel it!

Get some radio keys, pull the stereo out and plug the unit in, its obvious where it goes. Push the radio back and thats it.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by *W17_KEL* on 16 October 2003

Yes I do thats not a problem its wiring them up thats going to be a problem!!
Ah.

No problems there then, it just plugs in if you have the cable...