ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD mullins progress pics, new thread

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 09 August 2005

Read the whole of the other thread before you start talking outta ur arse.

Think ive accepted peoples opinions!

What a stupid post, please harry come round and smash my bumpers with ur big yello hammer.

well im sorry for trying to be nice about a car i dont like, you have summed this up already with your rear light comment, your opinion!

cant wait to see it finished.

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 09 August 2005

No offence mate but if you are asking peoples opinions then you have to take the negatives with the positives. I kinda like it tho:)
Gospel.... IMO of course.

Not my cup of tea either, but i can see a lot of work has gone into it, and the owner obviously likes it, so i guess thats the main thing.

172 M69 eater

right then i like

-the colour

-the rear lights

-the arches look good against the rear bumper

-the smoothed sides

things im not keen on however

-carzone spoiler and front

-exhausts being illegal as they protrude past the rear of the car - mind they look good! lol

jus imo mind... looks like some work has finally come into it!! u will be happy with it in the end mate!

patty

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

not my cuppa tea....

looks like youve just paid a visit to halfords....

and i dont quite belive-----

Quite suprised the rear lites have had a slating, i think they look mint. + their better than any sort of Lexus or LED, Standard or 99 + light! LOL

A Euro'd one...

Those exhausts need to be sorted, they look more dangerous than bull bars! Imagine the damage that can be caused if you backed into someones car. Other than that i think the car looks good, i personally would have bad boyd the bonnet and chose a different front bumper but hey each to their own.

PS what colour is the paint and the flakes?

Colour is Alpha Romeo Nauvola Blue and the flakes are purple Spindrift.

I asked for the bonnet bad boying, but he must have forgot about it, n i didnt want to give im even more jobs 2 do!!!

Should be picking it up Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duno, guna try best we can to get out paying for some stuff.

He said hed bad boy it,

Get me a new batery and

metal floring and he any, so he can knock muni off for that.

i just hope you get it back soon mate, its not my cup of tea but each of their own - id be more concerned about how long its taken and how theyve promised to do things for you and havent

Fiesta ST

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 11 August 2005
Hey, not spoke to u in agers, the wheels go to a good home?

I know. Aye they went to someone on ebay down midlands I think. That was ages ago! Got myself some TSW Apex alloys on now bud. :)

What you planning to do with those tailpipes then? You keeping them that long?

No guna after get them cut down, Ow much u get for em? if u dunt mind me asking?? hope u made a profit or atleast got ur muni bk? Clio owner guy em?

Fiesta ST

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 11 August 2005
No guna after get them cut down, Ow much u get for em? if u dunt mind me asking?? hope u made a profit or atleast got ur muni bk? Clio owner guy em?

I basically got my money back, so you cant complain really can ya. Not too sure if they were a clio owner like. :)

Bet you cant wait to have ya motor back!

Called in today on way home from work, didnt have camera with me. Everything looks done, apart from grill needs meshing and dash needs spraying, apart from that he just wants a day to wash and buff it! Had the engine on 2 the exhausts sound so good, even at tick over!!

1 small problem the 7" screen ive got is nakt, but serves me rite for buying from ebay! :oops: