ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD mullins progress pics, new thread

I wont hold my breath lol..........

I hope you get it back tomorrow thou, this guy sounds like a right tw*t.

Wonder if he knows about this place and is on the wind up............Expect Jeremy Beadle with his spastic hand to pop out the boot when you get there

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 19 August 2005
still think ur a prick but hey pick it up at 4 2mora!

as everyone has said dont post it up if you cant take bad feedback anyway i said the colour was good

Audi RS4

Bet you dont get it tomorrow.Or next week or the week after......(are you sure its even the original car that you gave him?Bet he sold it and has been slowly rebuilding a pile of sh*t for the last 6 months from scrap parts!lol.)

lol, its really a written off 206, hes hired an elephant to come mould it into a clio

PMSL

Also as said before this is a abusive free thread, obviously not hey Mcbunny

As father and son....

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 19 August 2005
I wont hold my breath lol..........I hope you get it back tomorrow thou, this guy sounds like a right tw*t.Wonder if he knows about this place and is on the wind up............Expect Jeremy Beadle with his spastic hand to pop out the boot when you get there

hahah thats the funniest thing ive read on here. the clawwwww the clawwwwwwwwwww

well harsh having a go at him for it. its not really my thing but this bloke has been f**ked around and invested a sh*t load of money in this car to try and make it individual and unique... even if hes not completely happy with it he isnt going to say, not after all this money hes put into it... just be nice and suggest improvements but dont rip it out of him! it would make me feel sh*t if i had spent 6000 and constantly got slated!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Its been said a million times already on here. Lets just forget about the boll*cks and look forward to the pics tonight!

Then we can all make our informed opinions ;)

Right just got hmoe from playing football, guna av sum tea watch the results then go get it!! Theres room for more pricks yet connor!!!

Racing Blue 182

if you send me the pics, ill do this post again like i did this one,

If you have the standard pics aswell send me them, and send me the finished ones and ill do a full run from the start to the finish.