ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD stuck in player

ClioSport 182
Hi All,

Put a CD yesterday in the standard 182 CD player head unit and since then I have not been able to eject it! It has worked fine for many months. I have tried everything, all I can get it to do is get the CD to stop by pressing the eject button. I can still play the CD fine, but one CD for the life of the car is really not what I expected!!!

Any ideas how I can eject the CD?

KnightAzul

silver valver/hybrid
a guy over the road had the same prob in his 1.2 clio, i dunno how i did it but i had the radio out of the cage but still plugged in, and i think the shaking about made the cd come out, it was beigna right bugger then just popped out on its own accord, been fine since!

I've got exactly the same problem with my 182 CD player. Renault are refusing to replace it as well... they'll only send it off for repair which I'm not very happy about.

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1
I had this once in my 182 std h/u. Just pressed eject for varying durations for about 10mins and switched it off and on a few times.. it ejected it eventually! Been fine ever since! Weird! :D

My CD player did get a CD stuck in it a few months ago, and it did eventually eject with persistent pressing of the eject button. This time, though, it's really refusing. It's been stuck in there since Monday, and no matter what I try it won't come out! It seems to be quite a common problem - I wonder if there's a design fault.