ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking button

my central locking button has just stopped working, the key button locks the doors but when im in side and press the button on the dash it just no longer works? is there a fuse gone or something? or shud i just rip it out and have a look behind lol, didn't want to pull part of the dash apart if there a lil fuse hidden away somewhere. ;)

Toyota Corolla
my central locking button has just stopped working, the key button locks the doors but when im in side and press the button on the dash it just no longer works? is there a fuse gone or something? or shud i just rip it out and have a look behind lol, didn't want to pull part of the dash apart if there a lil fuse hidden away somewhere. ;)

Mine started doing this yesterday after I took out that part of the dash to change a bulb in the heater panel. After reconnecting the central locking button nothing happens! The unlock part does nothing either. Also, a few seconds after I take the key out of the ignition the red light on the dash lights up constantly (no flash like norm) and the doors lock and unlock!
Anyone know much about this sort of thing? I can't belive a button would break just from disconnecting it! Mind you it is a renault ;).

Toyota Corolla
I had the auto lock enabled, so when I went over 4 mph (or whatever it is) it locked, but could still lock/unlock using the button inside the car. Now nothing happens when I press the button.

PH1 172 Sport
Quite a comman fault IIRC it'll be the switch so you'll have to get a new one. It might be worth doing a search to check though