ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking not working!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got to my car this afternoon to find it wouldn't unlock with the key fob, the fob flashes as per usual so I'm ruleing out the battery. It just wont unlock or lock the car? Any ideas on what it could be?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Right, tried a new battery in the key fob just in case, still no luck. Tried several times to reprogram the fob to the car but still no luck :(

Can see this being a dealer job tbh :( :( :(

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Did it work the day before?

also when you press the key fob you will hear a clicking noise coming from the passenger foot well, can you hear it?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it was fine yesterday, parked it up and locked it as usual with the fob in the morning. Came to my car at around 4.30 and it wouldn't unlock with the fob. And there is no noise, nothing happens at all when I press the fob. Just the red light flases on it as normal like it always has done. Fuse you reckon?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
There should be a clicking noise(relay) when you click the fob,

Not sure on fuse wise, check the panel on the passenger side and look on the cover(will tell you which fuse it is) and see if its gone pop,