ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Locking Problem

1.2 16V Dynamique

My central locking has decided its had enough!!! This mornin it was fine worked great to open it, when i got to work it locked fine. Then when i went out to get my dinner nothing, wouldnt open??? It now only work if i put the remote right up to the sensor. Ive changed the batterys in the remote and still nothing??? Ive got a mk1 phase 3 clio. Any ideas would be great Thanx???

Swear ive already replied to this once...where the hell has it gone?

Someone has been deleting things methinks, was at the top of the page, but was posted over 30 mins ago

this might not help mate but a common thing with mine is for it to jsut decide its not opening,giving youve changed the battery it probly isnt the cause but its normally in my case down to the fact the battery doesnt like staying in place inside the key,solved by sliding open the key and holding the battery down