ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CENTRE CAPS. PLEASE HELP

Anyone know where I can buy some plain black centre caps for my 15s??? I have a centre cap missing and its doing my head in. Would like some black ones but ebay have none and i am unsure of what size to get (if there are any different sizes!). Who sells em??? Please someone help me find some this is doing my head in

grrrr ok lol. just out of interest, what do you (or anyone else) think of these wheels? i havent actually bought em yet and dont av to keep em, i like em but dunno if i could do better? they are 200 quid with 195/45/15s on em, good deal as they are brand new

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

I think with a big enough drop they would look fine but defo not at standard height. If the tyres are brand new then it is aa good deal.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

isnt there a make on the wheels/caps so you could find a shop that sells that make of wheels and probably source a new cap.

there is no make they are just plain chrome centre caps

how much would a drop cost?

gmax springs with a 55mm drop are 44 quid new

puma springs with a 40mm drop are 32 quid new (front springs only)

do you only fit front springs are then lower the torsion bar?

btw, dont like tsw razors very much. a like them dezent type es on offer at 299 with 195/50/15 tyres theyre quite nice