ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre caps stolen

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Utter c***s. If anyone notices any anthracite centre caps for sale in the Ellesmere Port/Chester area will you let me know as some tosser needs knee capping.

That at is all really.

/vent

330i. E30 Touring.
How the f**k did they get them off with the wheels on?

Unless it's a Ph2 1*2 obvs

Clio 172
I will keep my eye out around Chester. Not many 197 around here though... Any lasting damage to the wheels or is it just the little chip to the paint?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I will keep my eye out around Chester. Not many 197 around here though... Any lasting damage to the wheels or is it just the little chip to the paint?

Minimal mark on the centre cap bore. Doubt it'd be noticeable with new caps luckily.

If I spot any renault wheels with mismatched caps! Lol. I shouldn't be this wound up.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
f*****s!

Where they stolen whilst the car was parked at your house? - They'll most likely come back to steal your new ones if you replace them. :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
f**kers!

Where they stolen whilst the car was parked at your house? - They'll most likely come back to steal your new ones if you replace them. :(

yes, they came onto my drive, passed my girlfriends car, squeezed in between her can and my car for one side then in between my house and my car for the other side. There's like a foot gap between the house and the car!

Just had a walk around the estates round the back of me and noticed two Megane centre caps were missing too. When I get new ones I'll stick a motion sensing light out front to deter them a bit. Maybe even a dummy camera.

im over it ATM, but every time I see the car I can't help but mouth 'c**ts' and the red mist descends for a minute haha

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Cheers, there's a nimbus 197 cup by me somewhere which I wanted a look at but couldn't find. And I've been checking eBay periodically all day lol

Hold up... you're not accusing me are you? Haha.

I doubt they'd eBay it mate. If they do, and you're sure they're yours, win it and then request sellers details. Win.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hold up... you're not accusing me are you? Haha.

I doubt they'd eBay it mate. If they do, and you're sure they're yours, win it and then request sellers details. Win.

London is a bit of a trek to accuse you :p unless you're up here haha. I just thought it was a coincidence that you had the same car as my prime suspect.

if any came up for sale local, I'd 'go collect' lol

Gutted for you.

When my sister had her fiesta st centre caps stolen I felt how you feel, She also had the rear grill stolen when the car was parked on the drive.

I know how you feel and it's not nice. These people are just a waste of oxygen.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
My father in laws wins.

He had his BMW M5 front bumper stolen.

I had just washed his car. Went to town, 4 hours later I got back and his bumper was gone.

cost £600 to get a new one ; (

Knew a guy who had his starter motor nicked off his van in the middle of the night once......
Who has the front to do that!?!?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
In the future you should get your username printed on them. Then they'll look zuperhypercool and also be easily identifiable?

I jest.

Bit of a pain in the bum that one!