ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre Caps ?

BMW M135i
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1950247&postcount=1

I've bought those alloys and i'm going to pick them up on saturday, unfortunately the centre caps aren't included which is a pitty as they finish the wheel off nicely so i'm on the lookout for some.
Just wondering if anybody knows where I can get some from ? Not even sure what diameter cap they take atm, there OZ super t's so does anyone know that too ?

Seen some on ebay but I assume there all from turinis as there all silver, other than that i'lve come up stumped. Could get some silver ones and spray them but i'm worried about the match although I think i'll have to go down that route either way as they were originally silver wheels.

renault sell the one's from the mk1 172 for about £3 each (the mk1 came on oz f1's) they will be silver though. I don't know of anywhere that does black centre caps.

BMW M135i
Assuming the renault ones are the right size i'll go down that route I think and spray them in the nearest match I can find.