ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CH5 Fifth Gear

yes. Its the poodle privates!! tell you what if any of you guys live in or near bedford ill take you out for a rip and cruise, watch the heads turn and make your own mind up!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 30 April 2003

yes. Its the poodle privates!! tell you what if any of you guys live in or near bedford ill take you out for a rip and cruise, watch the heads turn and make your own mind up!!!
almost makes me want to drive all the way down from edinburgh to bedford...

GR7

Shiny red R32

You lot just dont get it!!! Yes the scooby and the evo are technically better and the new nissan too, but hey, none of them look like the v6. Infact there is nothing that looks like the v6 for 27k!! Ive got a mk1 v6 and when that first came out people couldnt stop looking (and still cant) the new vee will be the same. Scoobys and evos dont turn heads. CLIO V6 ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUE!

oh, and bring on my new one:D ASAP !!

Have to agree with you Steve, I think that Scoobys and Evos are pretty ugly and very boring looking (I realise that they go well) but the V6 Clio is so different and eyecatching and there is not another car which stands out so much. To see a V6 to me is like seeing Concorde as against the other look-alike planes!

:cool:

Here is my friends ST1 Scooby thing, very noisy but ugly!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1051734854__st1a.jpg

North east london chappy, (romford)

My g f lives in Leamington Spa so I go up there every month or so, so drive past Luton etc

and i think ill take the front seat option ta!!

Thats my girl! And bigup respect to the v6 massive. Jesus where did that come from, think im getting over excited, all this v6 talk!!!;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have been out so missed the programme but might catch the repeat on Sunday. What was the verdict of the new V6?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Thats my girl! And bigup respect to the v6 massive. Jesus where did that come from, think im getting over excited, all this v6 talk!!!;)
Can we please see apic of yours SteveV6?

Almost a hit! So not too bad considering it was Tiff doing the test! Im still having my new one, not in blue though, sticking to silver! Its titanium this time round..... YES

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

go to the site above .. click browse.. find the image on your hard drive. select the image then click upload (it may take a sec to upload depending what speed connection your on)

then copy the url it gives you and go back to the cliosport post window, then follow the above instructions from the tree image.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

there is a little box that says highlight all once youve uploaded your image, click that button then press ctrl+c to copy it.. then go back to cliosport forum click the tree and press ctrl+p to paste the location in.. good luck

GR7

Shiny red R32

Almost a hit! So not too bad considering it was Tiff doing the test! Im still having my new one, not in blue though, sticking to silver! Its titanium this time round..... YES
What is the difference in colour/appearance between the two silvers?

Iceberg silver is renault sports current silver but for a short while on the phase one 172 (the one with aluminium bonnet) they sprayed them in Titanium silver. This looks alot brighter and next to Iceberg really stands out.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Not sure tbh - but if anyone wants to buy me one!!!! Yes please!!!!! :D

Watched round a m8s house and shes not into cars :oops:but even she said it was nice! (big compliment coming from her!!!) but would have to be in silver!!!! :D

mk1 v6 in Iceberg. I wanted mine in Nocturne, this was a very dark purple almost black metallic but they never produced in this colour in the end. TWR said they didnt have the facilities to spray this colour!?

i would have to have the red to be honest, butr that blue was nice. Youd have to have blue or red to make the titanium air vents stand out (more!)

I agree about making the vents stand out, but i dont like them in the different colours (the vents that is). If i had one of the other colours id want them colour co-ordinated

Each to there own i agree! Few other changes on the new one that they never mentioned. Same style wheels but 18"s instead of 17"s on mk1 also the exhaust is different, one of the improvements to bhp and decibells!