ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chances of being pulled?

GW RS200
Forgot to add the space, opps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363341847.335494.jpg

GW RS200
May have a chance around my area, never really see much police around, but my luck they'll be flooding around now. A car near me has a properly cut down 3 letter plate and he's never changed it, so either he's bad, or never been caught.

Not sure whether to try it or not? Thanks for your all your feedback, ill keep you all updated if I do keep it on and get pulled. :)

Last edited:

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Change it back to std, much better and with 0% chance of being pulled (well, for the plate anyway)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
A car near me has a properly cut down 3 letter plate and he's never changed it, so either he's bad, or never been caught.
Providing spacing is ok and he has the required space around the outside of the lettering, it's legal.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I've never had any problems with my 3/4 plate (touches wood). I got pulled a couple of weeks back and the copper didn't even notice it.