ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changed the colour of a few bits ....

Golf TDI
my dash strips were very scratched and tbh i think the silver looks really tacky as its trying to look like metal :dead: so i set about spraying my dash strips in gloss black to match the pro races . :) while i was going crazy with the primer etc i done what i was always a bit iffy and scared of doing in case i dint like it .......the badges . ( clio , renault diamond etc ) . here are the pics of a afternoon bit of work . Im liking the way its all starting to tie in together with my blue and black theme ;)

Started off sanding with some wet and dry sand paper followed by spraying all my pieces with halfords plastic primer ..

P5300271.jpg

the black renault diamond fitted to the front . this didnt come out too bad . my first ever time i have sprayed anything ...

P5300285.jpg

P5300284.jpg

then after looking at taking the rear diamond off it all seemed one hell of a job :( so decided to spray it whilst still on the car :evil: was really worried about my paintwork mind :eek:

P5300289.jpg

all primed

P5300287.jpg

the finished thing ....with the newly sprayed black clio badge .

P5300297.jpg

im thinking the button on the boot deff needs colour coding the same colour as the car .

and last but not least the dash strips , losing the silver and keeping the ongoing black theme ...opinions welcome ;)

P5300278.jpg

:)

RenaultSport 172.
i was 16 when i got those plates lol
haha, need some up-to-date ones then dude....big believer of how plates can make the car, and imo they are the only thing letting the car down...! :)

it would have looked odd , a black clio badge but silver diamond .
i like the diamond, just not the bit in the middle...would of masked it off personally!

...dont take it negatively mate...its all IMO , and i think its a very nice car..:D

Golf TDI
haha, need some up-to-date ones then dude....big believer of how plates can make the car, and imo they are the only thing letting the car down...! :)

it would have looked odd , a black clio badge but silver diamond .
i like the diamond, just not the bit in the middle...would of masked it off personally!

...dont take it negatively mate...its all IMO , and i think its a very nice car..:D

birthday in a few weeks so my big brother said he will get me some new ones . anyway cheers for the comments .