ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changes

320d M Sport

its v nice but they BADLY need silvervision bulbs, silver brake calipers (Brembo?), and personally wouyld have gone for pop out headlight washers a la Audi... mmmm.:D

Oh yeah, and LED washer jets and valve caps, a MOTORSPORT sunstrip, stick on aviation fuel cap (or does it already have one?), a picture of an extended middle finger on the numberplate and, in swirly writing on the boot "My other toy has tits". Class.

i seen it up close at the motor show this year and as many of you have and would have to say it leeks 10 times better in the flesh! the bulbs need changin tho! i love the shape of the side repeters

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 06 April 2003

Dash - how about some VTS "16v" badges? ;)
Oh a VTS bage on the bonnet. That way your sure to be following a VTS.

:D

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by FunkyASFunk on 06 April 2003

i seen it up close at the motor show this year and as many of you have and would have to say it leeks 10 times better in the flesh! the bulbs need changin tho! i love the shape of the side repeters
Yes I agree . The pics make the grill look like Netlon garden fencing, but close up it looks a sturdy moulded grill.

When everyone in the country has silvervision bulbs the V6 might be even more unique?

would love one,but way out of my league at the moment!! would like to see it in a different colour like black though! has anyone on here put there name down for one? whats the waiting list like on them?