ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing all the silver badging

Clio 182 TURBO
Hi there, have seen some posts of different coloured bonnet badges ect.

I would like to do something similar.
My Theme is Black and Orange, so i would like to turn all the things that are silver at the mo, the Bonnet badge the 'RENAULT', 'sport', 'Clio' on the back to orange.
Also the 2.0 Bullet on the side i have seen on here in Orange and looks amazing.

Would it be easy enough to paint them, and look good. Not sure how easy that surface would be to paint?

Or is there some where that i could just buy them from??
Either way would be a great little mod.

Cheers, Mike

Sign up to be a paid member and theres plenty of tutorials in the guides section. It's worth it, plus you get a fancy little cliosport decal and a ridiculously large keyring!

It's an easy enough mod to do aswell, I'd say about £20 + some patience and an afternoon

Jap Box
Easy to do, guide in the guides section on how to do it :) £10 for membership for the year and you get loads of guides :)

Items needed are less than £20 odd, need wet + dry sand paper, primer, paint, laquer, all available at halfords.