ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing headlights

clio 1.6 rxe
Hi there,Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times as im new to all this,but i own a 1.6 rxe mk2 clio phase 1 in gold on a v reg,My question is can i change my headlights as they are the ones that are all one lens to the ones found on the 16v and 172 with the 2 little spotlights without much bother,they are the same size only dont know if the wiring is different thanks for any comments kel :eek:

Golf MK4 GTi 1.8T
kelsclio said:
Hi there,Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times as im new to all this,but i own a 1.6 rxe mk2 clio phase 1 in gold on a v reg,My question is can i change my headlights as they are the ones that are all one lens to the ones found on the 16v and 172 with the 2 little spotlights without much bother,they are the same size only dont know if the wiring is different thanks for any comments kel :eek:

Do a search and you will find quite a few helpful posts on the topic. Did mine after reading up various comments.:approve: