ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing insurance companys

just a quickie, im changing my insurance company, ive got no ncb to take with me so do i need to tell my old insurance company that im buggering off or do i do nothing at all?

don't

ermmm, have u paid all the money 2 them already???

how did u pay, if it was direct debit they may keep trying 2 take money off u unless u tell them 2 stop and that ur changing etc

don't

yea it is, cos when renewal comes round they will try 2 renew it 4 u without u knowing!!!

at time of renewal keep an eye on ur bank anyway as some companies still try it on and dont stop from tryin 2 take from ur bank

my 12 months is up, so i dont owe them anything and theyre not taking anymore moeny - they actually just called me to offer me a renewal and it was over £600 more than the one im going for! lol

TT 225

Some insurers will continue your policy unless you tell them NOT to.. sneaky way of keeping your money if you forget to ring them

Other insurers wait til they get the go ahead from you though - id say let them know, just incase :)

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 01 September 2004

Some insurers will continue your policy unless you tell them NOT to.. sneaky way of keeping your money if you forget to ring them
As I stupidly done last year!!! Tesco and Elephant do this, I actually called Elephant this morning telling them NOT to renew my policy, found a great deal with Churchill, £50 less than Elephant were offering (renewal) and 12 months (Elephnat was 10 month policy)!