ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing orange dash lights to blue in north east

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi. does anyone know anyone or any company that could change all the orange lights on my dash for blue ones? my head unit has blue lights and i want them all the same. i have done a search and seen there are guides but there is no way i would trust myself to have a go at this so i would rather just pay someone to do a good job if i can ;)

LY R27
if you send them down to me, ill do them, done mine and a few others, all very happy with them
all id recommend is to get replacement ones while i am doing it as im from SE

182 and cherokee 4.0
cheers for the responses. dunno how i could post them as i would have to have the car off the road in the meantime wouldn't i? also don't think i would trust myself to take my dash apart ha

LY R27
vcery easy reely to take dash apart, and just get a replacement set reel cheep from ebay for the meentime

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Can travel to you and do them or you can come to me and get em done as you wait.

PM Me for more info.