ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing xenon bulbs

Clio Sport 172
What a nightmare am having changing the main beam bulbs on my mk2 172. No room what so ever. Any tips as am ready to explode [emoji35]

What a nightmare am having changing the main beam bulbs on my mk2 172. No room what so ever. Any tips as am ready to explode [emoji35]

Ask someone with small hands .Ive changed mine both sides in 5 mins flat. U local to Wolverhampton by any chance

A lot of people have to take the bumper off although it is doable without. Just f**king awkward as your finding out.

Clio Sport 172
I think I fucked one bulb up already as my temper got the better of me and the metal bit is slightly bent! na mate top of Scotland.

Clio Sport 172
Haha prob a lot more than 350 miles, I mean right at the top any further and your in the north sea :) cheers anyway mate! I've got a mechanic friend who can do it for me but feel a bit of a tit that I can't change a light bulb lol

Haha prob a lot more than 350 miles, I mean right at the top any further and your in the north sea :smile: cheers anyway mate! I've got a mechanic friend who can do it for me but feel a bit of a tit that I can't change a light bulb lol

Your not the only one mate its ridiculously awkward..

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ive found some xenon lights are easier than others, they dont all seem to have the same bulb retension mechanism. Even with the whole light sat on my dinner table I struggled with one, where as another one was a doddle.