ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chaning security password on wireless router?

Polo Bluemotion
Does anyone know how to change the security password on my router? I added one when i originally set it up, but i would now like to change it and figure it out. Im with Virgin, if that helps.

Its the password anyone who wants to use my broadband has to enter on their laptop/ipod.

any ideas?

1.8 Civic EX
go into the router details screens...can't remember for sure but it'll probably be something like

192.168.2.1 (depends on what router you have)

in the address bar on you internet browser

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Does anyone know how to change the security password on my router? I added one when i originally set it up, but i would now like to change it and figure it out. Im with Virgin, if that helps.

Its the password anyone who wants to use my broadband has to enter on their laptop/ipod.

any ideas?

You will need to connect to the router admin page...do an ipconfig on your machine, check the default gateway, then enter that address into your web browser, usually that will take you to your routers config page.