ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charging not supported with this accessory

Suzuki Ignis Sport
This mssg keeps popping up and interrupting my phone charging!!! Driving me crazy!! Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks!

Kawasaki ER6N
Mains? Does this sometimes when charging in the car I just unplug and plug back in and solves it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It's plugged into my MB... shall I just take the wire into apple store and get it swapped? 

Bus w**ker
I had this, was a dodgy cable. Swapped it out for a new one and the problem went away.

I get it when charging in the car, and also when docked on MrsDucks cheap nasty TV/DVD/iPod dock. I just press ok and and it carries on charging.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I get it when charging in the car, and also when docked on MrsDucks cheap nasty TV/DVD/iPod dock. I just press ok and and it carries on charging.

Normally that is down to it trying to charge the iPhone in the way that old iPods uses to charge. Using Firewire. Newer stuff only takes a USB charge.