ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ChatGPT (AI)

I've been preferring Copilot recently as seemingly infinite uploads... but I did finally meet the chat limit the other day,

Anyone done vibe coding? I haven't a clue to be honest but wouldn't mind giving it a go for a basic game.
 
I did my dashboard computer thing with Claude. 3 games, Bluetooth interface, settings menu etc took a few days and f**k tones of prompts but as I can’t code it was pretty fun.

Can play it here, works on desktop better.R129 RUN

IMG_9319.webp
IMG_9313.webp
 
Back
Top