ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chavs,nickin!! sheffield

It's nice
just to let you know
had my bullets,door trims took last nite from my 182
parked on my drive
sheffield s5 area
keep a eye on your cars !!!!
dirty chavs on the rob:(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I will keep an eye out for some boys in their 1.2 repping 2.0 16v badges then. I'm only down the road @ Longley.

The badges aren't too bad from Renault if memory serves.

It's nice
cheers for that matey
surprised i hav'nt see you about(mother in law lives at shirecliff,so im up and down the dip all the time!!!)
the bullets are £90 for the pair

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Bad news mate but thanks for posting so i can be as careful as poss.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Give josh @ ClioSpares a call. They're only in Doncaster so you could even collect if you wanted them quick.

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Feel your pain, i was working on my phase 1 this morning, had a list of things to do, change coil pack, leads, injectors did all that and solved my misfire so i went to replace my broken wing mirror to find someone had walked past and taken the replacement whilst i was working on the car! grrrrrrr!

It's nice
Feel your pain, i was working on my phase 1 this morning, had a list of things to do, change coil pack, leads, injectors did all that and solved my misfire so i went to replace my broken wing mirror to find someone had walked past and taken the replacement whilst i was working on the car! grrrrrrr!

some people are just losers,if its not bolted down.......ect

A guy few doors from me had his bumper stolen in Southey green, thanks for the warning I'll keep an extra eye out.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I will keep an eye out for some boys in their 1.2 repping 2.0 16v badges then. I'm only down the road @ Longley.

The badges aren't too bad from Renault if memory serves.

£52 inc. VAT for the pair. I bought a new set a few months ago.

182 FF
The thieves blew the engine, insurance wrote it off. Tims breaking it as we speak and then the shells gonna be scrapped.

A bloody shame

182 FF
Ha yeah proves the worth of a bit of security tho as it had none...ironic that it had a snap off steering wheel, leave that off and they would not of been able to nick it

Ph1 172.
I'm driving to Sheffield on Friday and leaving my car parked on the street. Is car related crime particularly bad in Sheffield?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm driving to Sheffield on Friday and leaving my car parked on the street. Is car related crime particularly bad in Sheffield?

What area?

Parsons cross - no
Manor top - no
Wincobank - no
Pitsmoore - no
Wood house - no