ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 182 price lads!

Rich have u been 2 see the ones @ Barkers?

I hope theyve got the xenon headlights! Cant wait till wednesay to pick it up!

Is it near the train station?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by RapidClio on 18 March 2004

Rich have u been 2 see the ones @ Barkers?

I hope theyve got the xenon headlights! Cant wait till wednesay to pick it up!

Is it near the train station?
Not actually been to Barkers to look at a 182 (yet), but one of the 182s at work came from there and yes it has xenons, they all should do!

This one is Arctice Blue with no Cup options, so the basic £11,995 price, but looks very nice and colour is almost identical to my Cup. Looks nice even with the silver wheels, but would suit the anthracite ones nicely too. Was crying out for the Cup spoiler & splitter though, really finishes them off IMO and would get them on mine.

In fact, an Arctic Blue 182, with all Cup options could well tempt me... ;)

Theres also a black one, but is a UK main dealer car, in black-gold with the Cup suspension (but not spoilers) and I aint as keen on the dark car, dark wheels thing not Ive seen one in the flesh!

Its not near the train station, its out of town, just off Blackpool Rd. Where are you coming from?! I can give you some directions...

I was gonna get the arctic blue with silver wheels but Motorprovider messed me about like crazy, quite glad i cancelled though because the cup spoilers and suspension are well worth the extra £250. Im still not sure about the anthracite wheels with the silver paint but this is the only 1 I could find in stock with cup options. If I hate the wheels when I see it, they might let me swap for the 182wheels because they have 20 standard 182s.

Im just gonna get a train down now its only £17 and 2.5hrs, phoned them 2day and theyll pick me up from the station, very nice chaps :)

Roll on wednesday :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by RapidClio on 19 March 2004

I was gonna get the arctic blue with silver wheels but Motorprovider messed me about like crazy, quite glad i cancelled though because the cup spoilers and suspension are well worth the extra £250. Im still not sure about the anthracite wheels with the silver paint but this is the only 1 I could find in stock with cup options. If I hate the wheels when I see it, they might let me swap for the 182wheels because they have 20 standard 182s.
Was at Barkers myself today (just looking ;)) and there was a guy picking up a shiny new silver 182 with all the Cup extras on it...

Not you was it?!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by huw182 on 26 March 2004

Was at Barkers myself today (just looking ;))
Hmmm, is there something youd like to tell us Rich?!!! :devilish:
No, err... I havent like already sold my Cup or anything... honest! ;)