ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 182

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Never EVER thought i'd say this... but those wolf race alloys suit that.

wtf.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
just rang this guy, and it seemed abit dodgy! just enquiring with ktec as theyve done alot of the work apparently. shells only done 97k, engines done 56kish.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
^^^^^^

lol well sort of, he was quite well spoken and seemed like a decent guy. He was just really hesitant, when answering some of the questions i asked. Like not sure on his answers and really vague, and obviously hes advertising it on 97k when its had the engine replaced at 62k. And then started goin on about him goin to dubai soon so if i came to view it, someone else would have to show me round the car. (but then how would he be able to sell it if hes not there i.e sign the v5?).

And you can tell its had a front bumper respray, and IMO the back bumpers been sprayed. The exhaust surrounds seem to be missing, and the renault sport badge is missing. (something ppl could forget or not replace after its been sprayed). Checking with ktec though as he said its well known with them and theyve done all the work on it.