ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap insurance for young'ns like me!!!!!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
All of you with valvers, williams, 172/182's that are quite young like me, try out the link below....

I bought a valver but am picking it up on the 2nd of feb. ive been looking for insurance quotes and my best was from bell.co.uk, but i got it through this company called insurancesupermarket.com....

http://www.insuresupermarket.com/motor/knowregistration.asp?sid=jc7vpnyggKzpSAYqg4sY

they look for loads of different insurers and list the results. bell was best for me and they gave me a password, then i went on bell.co.uk and clicked 'get a quote' then filled in my details and then the password i was given, amended the premium to add mods etc and it gave me an awesome quote!!!

Mk1 Ph2 1996 Clio 1.8 16v
20 yrs old
1 yr no claims bonus
2yrs 7mths driving
all mods declared (17s, lowered 50mm, full stainless zorst system (cat back) and K&N)
fully comp with £250 excess (and mum as named driver)
£1080!!

before i did it through insurancesupermarket.com, it was £1450 fully comp!!!!!

Im well chuffed now!!! :D

Give it a go and good luck!!!

Recaro Black Gold 182
Thought i would give it go...

Mk1 2001 Clio 2.0 16v 172
18 yrs old
1 yrs no claims
Standard - No mods

Fully comp, with £250 voulontry (sp) excess (no named drivers)

£2,932.18

What you guys reckon, good price?

www.elephant.co.uk

Try a quote with these guys they are well cheap if you can afford to pay the premium up front.

Mk1 16v 1995
22yrs Old with the bird as named driver
5yrs no claims
Full Kit, Exhaust/Manifold, Filters, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels e.t.c

£300 :)

Granted i paid £1600 with them when i was 18.

Clio 172
V gd :D

Got a quote for my next car which I am getting in a couple of weeks:

Mr2 gt 2.0 16v with air filter, lowered, exhaust + manifold changes, alloys, exterior deco changes, interior deco changes.

18 years old

1145.40!

Valver last year was 2197.60!

s**t really..

just got a quote on my car, will be a year older, have another years no claims

Bell
£1,390.20

im only paying 1750 with them at the moment.

tesco already quoted for 1100..