ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance price in a good way...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When I got the clio twelve months ago it was completely std. Now with being a naughty boy and getting banned two years ago for a month and having 0 no claims bonus due to me being on a traders policy for the past ten years I knew my insurance wouldn't be cheap. Best quote was with Brentacre 950 fully comp and apart from going silly power can do what I want, which I have. My renewal quote was 911 lol, so I shopped round. Spoke to a couple, best was 705 with Adrian flux, rang Brentacre and they matched it. That's with all mods declared, even down to the remap. Pretty pleased tbh, thought is share.:)

Dan.

Ph 1 172
Sorry 0 no claims and a previous conviction and you got it for 705....you must live in the safest place in the world or something coz that's really cheap

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Sorry my mistake. I had one yrs no claims on a normal car before last year. By the time this renewal came round I will have two. Need to stop drinking, keep forgetting important info lol.

Dan

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Sorry 0 no claims and a previous conviction and you got it for 705....you must live in the safest place in the world or something coz that's really cheap

Lets not forget he's over 27 years of age. Not as if he's 18.