ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap PAYG Phone!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Oi Oi!

Im after a cheap PAYG phone to use when I'm out on the slash (can't be bothered forking out £1,000,000 a month to insure my iphone 4)...

Dont mind buying from ebay but want the phone to be new.

Which phone would you suggest?

Really dont want to spend more than £50 :)

Listerine & Poledo
for under 50 quid they're all pretty much the same deal.

just steer clear of anything that tries to be fancy, for that money just get a phone, dont start thinking about cameras or anything like that, as much as they may have one, it'll be toss

Clio 172 Cup
Asda do a Nokia colour thing on O2 for £10, use them in the work vans, really light and small. Other then that it's nothing flash.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Argos do a few for a tenner, on Orange I believe but you've got to buy them with £10 airtime...which shouldn't be a problem if you genuinely want to use it for PAYG.

Mini Cooper S
How about, I can't because HSBC are toss and dont offer phone insurance...

I'll check out Tesco's :)

Do what I did and open up an account with Lloyds! AA cover, Travel insurance & iPhone insurance for £6/7 a month. I just stick £20 in the account now and again to pay for it.