ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap turinis...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Re-furbs cost pennies mate. Or do it yourself till you do have the cash.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  M2 / Golf GTI
Still no one bought them? Surely the nearly new pirelli's are worth a fair bit of the price!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be tempted if I knew whether the 4 Pot AP Racing kit I just bought would definately fit in them. hrm

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  330 Ci
does anyone know how much lighter the Turinis are compared to the 16" anthricite cup pack wheels? Need two new front tyres anyway so these could make a very nice proposition/performance enhancement

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Charged Superleggera
they are noticably lighter considering that they also have ligher tyres due to narrower width

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Suzuki Ignis
Feck, put a deposit down on some others yesterday from someone on here :(
They are the ones I wanted too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Gold with cup packs
i'm sure (correct me if i'm wrong) going by that tread that the tyres are P6000's

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got of the phone to the seller, the wheels are immaculate and the tyres are pirelli p6000's and only covered 1000 miles :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No disrespect to the guy but I don't think he had any idea what he had, didn't really know the tyres even. I got his home telephone number, address, and name and then told him :) and potentially how many people were interested in them :), I am far to honest for my own good at times, picking them up tomorrow, will get photos up once they are fitted.
Cheers Jaws, my offer is still open ;)