ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest 182

Trophy 263 + 265

that price is without the metalic paint which is classed as an option.

unless you go for none metalic blue colour.

that makes it £12,500.

i only paying that with metalic/cup suspension/cup spoilers.:D

give it a miss

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by clio182 on 19 February 2004

that price is without the metalic paint which is classed as an option.

unless you go for none metalic blue colour.

that makes it £12,500.

i only paying that with metalic/cup suspension/cup spoilers.:D

give it a miss
yes but no-one has ever got a car from the same place as you either yet, will reserve judgement until you take delivery to see it is what it says on the can.

Trophy 263 + 265

put your claws away dave:devilish:

lets hope for my sake it does do what it says on the tin.

and also for paul ctr whoi has ordered a v6 from there.

;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Lets just say, I wouldnt be confident recommending a site to people that I havent had experience with or know someone who has had a car from them just in case something goes wrong, then id feel bad for those people who took my advice.

I am sure you will have no problems, but I am always wary of the person offering the cheapest price on something, I always like to go for the next cheapest as the cheapest guy must be making his money somewhere else, cutting corners etc.

Its just a personal opinion of mine, I just would braodcast it until I was sure.:oops:

These sites offering 182s for £12.5k - surely they sting you with a high APR to make their money, so balances out in long run!!?? May be wrong!?

Trophy 263 + 265

cheers dave

i hear what you are saying maybe im too trusting.:p

i just dont want other folks to be paying over the odds for the same thing.

this guy has only a small operation without big overheads.

hence the reason for the cheaper price

the brooker i was origianaly going to buy from was £450 dearer and even gets his cars via clickcars.

by the way clio 182(nice name by the way)there is no APR sting it is cash on delivery sale.:D