ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest insurance

172 cup
just getting quotes and was suprised to find AA are the cheapest

is there places that are cheap for clios or does this forum have a deal with an insurance companie

cheers

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I got cheap quote from ASDA this year ( underwritten by Norwich union)
My boyf saved direct with norwich union

In my first year of driving, my cheapest insurance was liverpool victoria (that was with a bog standard rover!)

will look into AA one as i renew in nov

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
These folk suit me very nice, Clio 1.2 52 reg, also Clio Cup 182 05 reg, fully comp both £713, with 200 years no claims. Keith Michaels 020 8642 7868

hope this helps

Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Adrian Flux for me . Promised to beat any quote and they did ;) Thanks Privilege !

Elvis - Biarritz 1.2
Do I stand a hope in hell of insuring a Mk1 16v when I'm 18 with 1 years NCB? I know Adrian Flux are supposed to be good at young folk driving stupid cars, but then people say their claims process is BS, so I'm not sure.
Thoughts?

^^^Think elephant would insure you buddy...

I am with RAC direct they are cheap as chips think its 850 fully comp with 1 yr ncb and i'm 19 think its cheaper if ur an RAC member too

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
berlin said:
Do I stand a hope in hell of insuring a Mk1 16v when I'm 18 with 1 years NCB? I know Adrian Flux are supposed to be good at young folk driving stupid cars, but then people say their claims process is BS, so I'm not sure.
Thoughts?

I didn't have any problems with flux , the claim was sorted straight away . Adrian Flux are only the brokers , they usually use Royal Sun Alliance insurance so if there is any hold up i would imagine its from the people who actually pay you out or pay for the repairs .

Monaco Blue 172
PinkCat said:
I got cheap quote from ASDA this year ( underwritten by Norwich union)
My boyf saved direct with norwich union

In my first year of driving, my cheapest insurance was liverpool victoria (that was with a bog standard rover!)

will look into AA one as i renew in nov
aha! another former rover driver amongst us ;)

A red missile
MRBILLYUK said:
Adrian Flux for me . Promised to beat any quote and they did ;) Thanks Privilege !

Same here, quoted me £575 initally as a renewal figure, told them to poke it because Sainsbury's offered £435, two days later they come up with £410 - result!

i did mine insurance through elephant this morning. got quoted 800 including breakdown with RAC and all my mods to the clio. ive saved a hell of a lot from my last insurer. actually saved 1000. :)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
JLO said:
i did mine insurance through elephant this morning. got quoted 800 including breakdown with RAC and all my mods to the clio. ive saved a hell of a lot from my last insurer. actually saved 1000. :)

quite cheap considering the mods!!!