ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest insurers for Young Drivers?

Im 18 and nearly been driving a year and so its renewal time and I want to get my own policy and just thought I'd see if anyone has any recommendations specifically for young/new drivers?

Thanks

Yea thanks lol, I just wondered if there were any that were specific for young drivers.

Admiral is cheapest at the moment.
Even though its around 1400 but thats miles better than some im getting

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yea thanks lol, I just wondered if there were any that were specific for young drivers.

Admiral is cheapest at the moment.
Even though its around 1400 but thats miles better than some im getting

If there was it would be a business that just looses money :(

r26 , 182
HI mate, am 17 with a standard 1.2 clio and am shippin out 3.5k a year , thats the cheapest for me aswell. am with quin direct . try them .Ash

yea I know I was getting quotes like that when I just passed.
You should try admiral, and adding your parents as named drivers brings it down and they can used your car if they need as well

r26 , 182
I have tried mate , but my dad drives a nissan nivara, an it is classed as a comercial vehicle, so he cant carry his no claims over unforutnaly, so i am bein hammerd :(