ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place 2 buy a MK1 Stealth Shelf

Hi,

Wheres the cheapest place to get a Stealth Shelf from for a MK1 Clio?

Im based in Birmingham so if not in this area, would require delivery.

Thanks for your help,

Jo.

Skoda Fabia vRS

your local Motor World can get you one in black or grey for £55.99 within a few days

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 18 August 2004

What do they charge for a Mk2, BRUN?
got mine from a local shop for about £60. wouldnt pay anymore than that

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Theres two in the forsale section aint there?

Smoothed_clio or summit has one up forsale!

Yep smoother had one for sale.

I would have took it off his hands but unfortunately I need it for this Saturday so ive just had to drive upto Derby to get it from Motor World.

Ive never used Motor World before but id recommend them to anyone! Andy at there head branch in Bradford is a top man but Ansar at there Derby branch is one of the most helpful people Ive ever know! This geeza managed to pick one up for me today, gave me a guided tour of what they had in and not only that, being the muppet I am when it comes to gettin anywhere, when he finished he directed me straight onto the motorway I needed to get back home!

I mean its people like those two who do make the world a better place and as of today I will recommend anyone to Motor World especially the Derby branch and ask for Ansar!!!!