ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out the new ..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Beaut colour.............................................................Thats all i'm commenting on.

A well built VW
All i get is this

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Flame Red (172)
common it's working....if not..give me other way to post the pics!!

The Big Yin said:
All i get is this

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Disastra Coupe
I don't mind the lights, atleast they aren't lexus :) But not too keen on the spoiler, sorry.

"Navy" N17 TWO
The lights suit the colour of your car so looks mint, saying that I rarely like a red car unless its a prancing horse ;)

Have to say I really love your spoiler :evil:

Da

Less
best colour 172, but don't like the lights and don't like the spoiler sorry mate. Would look 10x better if you simply removed the spoiler IMO.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
I dont usually like aftermarket rear lights of spoilers but I think they really suit your car mate. I think it looks good :D

Flame Red (172)
Finallyyy..a great opinion..thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ajketley said:
I dont usually like aftermarket rear lights of spoilers but I think they really suit your car mate. I think it looks good :D

193 mk2
not keen on the spoiler! but i think the lights look cool especially with that red, not sure what they would look like on another colour car though.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Little Newms said:
Next week let's learn to type in real english........

How many other languages can you type as well as he types english?

Car looks good.