ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out the shine on this!!!!!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I like the bodykit. I personally think it would look really cool if you had a couple of thin layers of colour over the chrome

Chelsea tractor
Didn't MB try to introduce a chrome paint, but were denied as the car was only partially visible due to the chrome reflecting everythign? or someting along those lines?

Looks an awesome colour though! Not a fan of the kit really...

I like the bodykit. I personally think it would look really cool if you had a couple of thin layers of colour over the chrome

M3 GTR body kit I think.. Looks good, but not in that colour, lol.

Prefere the CSL front bumper though :)

Breaking A 172 Replica
The chrome one looks too high. Makes it look a bit uneasy like it just been jacked up and someone hasn't released the handbrake afterwards...

Looks silly high in this pic:
outsidex1.jpg

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Cover of max power probably 2 years ago.

A young kid owns it, American Bout 20, Also got a 600bhp 996 Turbo. Its got a mental engine and interior too, Was a Sema car of teh show i think.

Feck! Fair play to him for having the money to buy it and mod it! Would look so much better in white though IMO!

J03

MX5 1.8
seen it on max power, looks unique and its not as high as that now, the engines supercharged giving as said above 600+bhp

J03

MX5 1.8
i think it wasnt an M3 to start of with... iv seen some construction pics, and the original shell of the car had square wing mirrors not he usual round tilting ones of the M3...so i didnt think it was an m3 to start of with

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i think it wasnt an M3 to start of with... iv seen some construction pics, and the original shell of the car had square wing mirrors not he usual round tilting ones of the M3...so i didnt think it was an m3 to start of with

I also thought this, It rolled into the bodyshop on 318 rims

J03

MX5 1.8

I also thought this, It rolled into the bodyshop on 318 rims

yeah exactly i remember that now... so i dont think it was a genuine m3 to start of with..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Good work on the engine but i dont like the finish.Parking dents would be a nightmare