ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this beauty out!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quoting:

"Now dont think that this car is all show and no go. It was build from day one to be a serious street racer. In fact it blew through the quarter mile in only 20.11 Seconds at 66.8 MPH! It eats Mustangs and Camaros for breakfast. "

Say that again? 20.11 seconds? To be fair I thought itd take that shed longer.

If anyone has an ebay id we should all email him a question by clicking his name and ask him is he taking the p or what?

Funny as...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

agreed, its a joke.

I especially like the cut up piece of wooden pallett (sp?) as the spoiler...

..I esp. like the:

I am sure that it puts down at least "60" Wheel horsepower, if not "62".

Youve got to love americans!

Adrian

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

...it gets better, take a look at the "tacho"...

someone was very bored.

Adrian

CTR EK9 turbo

OH NO!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha really funny.

Check out Gibson (from racing tales vs zetecs) post on ebay:

"Yo dawg, dat Civic is off da chizane. But for real, dis ges one dem concep carz, right? Duz Honda no u tryin to sell diz dope ride? If my babys mama dint keep poppin out kidz, I wood throw a wad down fer it. Maybe u mak me a deal yo, I gots $26.50. Hook a bratha up?!?
Peace "

ex Clio 172 owner :(

BUMP!! check out the total views and added comments especially the last one from the seller!! Holy...

this guys a genius, a a fruitcake, read all the comments etc, they are great. if this guy forces people to pay up as bids are legally binding he will be quids in. i think he just did this for a laugh, and it is that:cool:

"Yo, this sh1t just aint funny dawg. i mean peeps just wanna pimp out they rides fo the b1tch*s. whyz ya gotta hate some brothaz who jus tryin to keep sh1t real in da hood. life aint easy when ya got yo baby mama straight naggin on yo azz to pay childz spport. weez playaz straite ballin wit our original car stylin. whyz ya gotta be hatin on us brothas when weez was da first to pimps out our rydez wit trash can hood scoop and clear cornas. i aint appreciatin bout themz smart azz comments uuuz jealus hatin wanna be ballaz postin bout da clock tach. i wazz DIIII FIRST playa to rock that sh1t out in my riiiide. so all yall b1tch*s who be thinkin this car is funny an all dat...iz not...cuz thaz how we playaz in da hood pimp out our ridezzz. peace one ballaz and bitches"

WTF?!!