ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this little bad boy

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
037.jpg

That looks superb.
Could anyone change the colout to Iceberg silver?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I'm inspired by the ride height and wheels. I'd love mine to look like that.

MKIII 138
must be spaced a good 70-80mm at the back eek !! unless there really wide alloys ?

looks really really funky, but TBH its just a really well cleaned, waxed cup with lowered suspension and no splitter ? cups look almost the same as that anyways, its still got orange bulbs aswell.

mine will look as good i have clears all round bought now and carbon splitter, just need H&R + 20mm spacers all round and Fred to powerdercoat my wheels

tell you what though, the seats look like a perfect choice chunky and rounded like the clio, better than the weedy recaro`s in terms of looks at least.

still im getting buckets

where in hell can i get some of that fencing on that there trailer, keep my sheep from getting out....... soory need it in yellow though could someone photoshop it for me....

ha ha ...... only joking......

Clio 172 01 & MK1 Golf
Sorry for diggin upp an old thread, but my guess on the wheels is WRD Mesh. As final Maxim says, on a VW they looks fantastic but on a Clio they just look good.;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Just looked on Ebay for the WRD Mesh wheels and they are 1800 Euro for 15's. That's 1300 notes.
Madness. I still want them though.

Elise/VX220/R26
I remember when the euro look was big with VWs, they look awsome but to do it right you have to have concrete suspension and car will prolly end up illegaly as the tyres protrude from the arches

1998 BMW e46 323i
Drive around any part of europe and you'll see twingos, 206s any small car with the 'euro' look.

The best I saw were in Germany and usually with modestly sized rims; maybe around 13/14" and with wide wide low profile tyres... Don't know why we haven't adopted it; especially as the big (US influenced) rims have a negative affect on the handling of a small car.