ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check This out

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

looks like his missed a gear change and then just lost it completely!

yeh he could not get 4th as a beatle has a swing beam rear axle when u lose the power the axle drops and the stering goes uncontolably light

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i got to 7mb though a 56k and it messed up. Server doesnt support resuming either boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Willy2

John

Your mate is a loon, i have heard about these beetles and how quick you can get them, what the 0-60 in that, actually forget that whats 0-100, the Scooby was eating fumes, hope your mates ok. next time he should wear a helmet and have a parchute to slow the F*ck down. I like:devilish:

they did not know how it would run or what times as the had only just finished re building the new 2.5 aircooled engine

but year before last they had a 2.0 litre air cooled engin and they were running 12.5 quarters