ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEEP BRAND NEW ICE

350z & 16v Maxi

I can supply people with cheep ICE, anything you want just give me a shout and i will sort it out for you. Delivered anywhere you want.

Payment would need to be cheque, cash or on-line credit card (i.e NOCHEX)

col.s@tinyworld.co.uk

Colin

350z & 16v Maxi

Anything mate. I will get you a price and let you know. I should be able to beat any price you can get.

Send me a mail with what you want and ill reply to that, easier to keep track that way.

350z & 16v Maxi

I acn do brands from Jensen and XS (cheep stuff) to JL and Rockford.

Also Kenowwod, Pioneer, Alpine ect.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

A good Alpine Head unit + adapter that works with the existing steering column remote and the existing auto changer?

350z & 16v Maxi

Supplied through both. I work for a company but have started selling stuff myself as the reps for the suppliers basically brought the subject up.

Revels Mum & Sister

No aftermarket Headunit will work with your original changer unless you find the brand of the CD changer or who it was made by. Then you may be able to get a headunit to work.

The steering controls would need a control box from the headunit to the sterring column. These are about 40-60 sheets. I.e if your changer is philips then an Alpine headunit wont work your changer. etc.

Just some info for you. Sounds bit funny to me. Dont reckon the manufacturer would honour the warranty if you said how it was bought as they can claim it isnt a registered company. be a bit carefull. I may be wrong but be warry. I would rather spend 30 quid more and have some come back!!!

Ok ive ordered some stuff from him and when it comes ill let you lot know. Just to prove he is real :)

Well i hope he is ;)

350z & 16v Maxi

I get it direct from the manufacturers so you will not have any problem should anything go wrong. cliomk2 you will have your stuff soon. Hope you are happy with it.