ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chee'rs for the pc

big cheer's
to adam and ben for there time spent on pcing my car tonight . cheer's fellas it look's top . i would recommend that anyone wanting this done to get these two to do it . .:D

cheer's tim

Ad

MK2 FRS
Unfortunately the pics havent come out well at all (ben is no david bailey and i was too cold:eek:

here is a few:-

DSCF0013.gif

DSCF0011.gif

Theyre the best two, I think we had issue with the camera setting, so some of them are black.

The car came up really well. I was pleased with the outcome, even if the pic dont do it justice at all.:dapprove:

here's a couple taken off me phone . dont really do it justice .

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Looked mint last night Tim and I agree the pics don't do it justice at all .. lol

Cracking work .. can't wait to get mine done :)

yeah cheer's maz and thanks for checking there work before it left the lockup . lol

nice coffee too .

Maz

LY 200
ben_p said:
mint, we need to get a good camra , but people will see it at the next meet

^^ ha ha nothing wrong with my cam .. "a good workman never blames his tools" ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
blue nose said:
it looks really good dude, its a pity they dont stop that clean
lol yeah, tim drove it bout 2miles for the pics and it was dirty from the gritted roads.

Ad

MK2 FRS
dutty_112 said:
ben do u think that white sh*t will come out if ya PC is?
might do mate, willing to give it a go...if it doesnt work then you owe use nowt.

Will need to get a higher grade of polish though, so let us know.

Ad

Cam

182 Cup
Cheers for the offer Ad but ive spent shed loads on cleaning products, just need to use them!! lol

blue nose said:
it looks really good dude, its a pity they dont stop that clean
yep rained today pritty much all day but got in it and drove on the motor way and instantly dry . lol

them rain drops instant tiny drops. lol

Chris If its just stonechips then get yourself a touchup stick clean up the area and sort all the chips. IIRC there is a guide on DW or autopia and if you dont feel happy wetsanding it after just leave the paint proud of the chips and speak to brazo about wetsanding it then PC'ing it for you.

Weeman sucks ****
Mate I've lost count of the normal stone chips, then there's the monsters one down to metal and the other dips inwards. Got a ridge on the bonnet and about 10 dents from carparks. It needs about £1000 of bodyshop work doing to it.

:( My R5 turbo front bumper looked like someone had loaded a shotgun with gravel and pumped a couple of rounds into it. Took me f**king ages but still got it looking good without having to resort to a repsray.

Weeman sucks ****
Oh I forgot about the bumpers. Front one has massive black stone hits and the rear has a graze on the arch lip. Poor thing has been through it:(

Trouble is spending money on it is probably pointless given it's age/mileage etc. Will have to go through a dealer when I change and I'll have to bite the bullet.