ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Sorry about the raffle, there's no easy way to read out numbers in front of a couple hundred people.

But aside from that I was really please. Couple of people sat in cars which I find odd. And the dude with the silver clio with the yellow and black tape on the front, drive like that at one of our events again and you won't be coming back.

Anyway overall I'm very happy. Shows how far we have come in the past few years and long may it continue. Love you all xx

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Great day out Tom! Thanks very much for inviting v6clio.net along too. The day seemed to go very smoothly, well done to you and all of your team! Really good to see so many familiar old faces the often arent able to other organised meets.

Looking forward to the next one!! :)

S

scott2411

top job by the guys at clio sport :) maybe an ice cream van next year :)

53 Clio's & counting
Sorry about the raffle, there's no easy way to read out numbers in front of a couple hundred people.

But aside from that I was really please. Couple of people sat in cars which I find odd. And the dude with the silver clio with the yellow and black tape on the front, drive like that at one of our events again and you won't be coming back.

Anyway overall I'm very happy. Shows how far we have come in the past few years and long may it continue. Love you all xx

Any way of finding out what member? Might be worth a quiet word in case they don't read this thread.

Gutted I missed it, hope it will be on next year

Cracking day, enjoyed it 100%. An Ice cream van would of been good, but I hear you couldn't have a permit for such?

Can't wait for Trax/ CSS next year now!

2004 182 full fat
Thanks for a great day, sorry we had to leave early but the boy was getting bored lol , Great job by all the staff and the clio spares stall saved me a small fortune on those daft little bits that are a pain to find.

Fantastic Day and looking forward to next year, Thankyou

Ollie's Silver Cup
Echo the comments above. Fantastic day. :star:

Thank you to everyone who was involved in the organising of the day; great job! It's clear a lot of effort was put into making the day a success!

Turn out was very impressive too! It's great that even with a large number it kept that club feeling throughout the day.

Very much looking forward to next year. :evil:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
as said, it was a fantastic day and a great ground point for being the 1st. was nice to have a chat to all the admin crew and all your hard work paid off.

the turnout was great and was great that the weather was smashing too.

looking forward to cs saturday 2012.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
as said, it was a fantastic day and a great ground point for being the 1st. was nice to have a chat to all the admin crew and all your hard work paid off.

the turnout was great and was great that the weather was smashing too.

looking forward to cs saturday 2012.

Nice to have a chat with you right at the end of the day, Mark.

Wheel and seats - uber jealous!

Was a great day and so good to chat to so many people. Well done to all Admin for an outstanding job even though I didn't win anything on the Raffle. Best show i've been to this year and definitely looking forward to next year.

Sprint 172
Top day. A big thanks to all the admin team, your hard work over the last few months was evident and appreciated. Also, this was my first club event and I was genuinely impressed with the friendly club feel - even though I wasn't sure how my car on axle stands would go down! My prize was the icing on the cake! Thanks again.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
To be fair, your Monaco was prepped insanely well. A deserved award, Mr Searle :approve:

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks for a great day!!! cant go wrong for a fiver, had to get me self some clio sport mats!!! bargain. Also would like to add the dent repair guy done a blinding job of a dent i had removed. Great work guys!!!

thanks again

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Great day, excellent value, very well organised, and everyone was a credit to the Club (except the couple of dickheads booting it the wrong way up the entrance road).

Also I liked that the trade stands all had things you'd want to buy.

Looking forward to next years event :D

mondeo titanium tdci
Very well run spot on job plus global gathering was not to far from the event which was banging think I'm going to suffer today roll on next year

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Any way of finding out what member? Might be worth a quiet word in case they don't read this thread.

Gutted I missed it, hope it will be on next year

He's my mate who I came with, I did shake my head when he left like that, I'll pop him a text later about it.

Other than that, what a great day, really nice to put names to faces, had a good chat to a few members to. Liked the little stickers we all had to wear, made people abit more approachable. Loved the venue, and very well organised by the admin team. Gutted I had to shoot before the raffle :(
I also have a nice red neck and arms.

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sunburnt to f**k and hanging.

Awesome day, great to meet a lot more of you horrible b******s. 25 million times better than FCS.

Much love x

Bus w**ker
LOL I made the tough choice between FCS and CSS. I f**king hate every thing about FCS, so yeah that choice was really difficult.

CSS FTW.