ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester mini meet! Sunday 22nd April

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right summers nearly here so time to get some chester mini meets on the go!

With it being the first one of the summer and the first one after the big meet I think it would be nice to have a fairly relaxed meet get to know some of the new people in the area and new to cs!

So the plan!

Meet at my place roots n shoots in chester (ch35qd) for about 430pm just after I've closed up for a chat/chill out few photos. then nip down the road to a new place that I think I've found for a few little videos and photos then to a the local cliosport pub for dinner. Its got a huge car park and the food good as a fair few if you will know!

So let's hope that the suns out! Maybe we could have a little spin into Wales if not next mini will be a drive out!

Hopefuly see you all there!:rasp:

1.V6clo

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Hehe feel like a lil kid again.. New car will have a bit of extra va va voom. You no were I'm coming from ash didn't take me long :0 ....

1.v6clo
2.harding
3.jamie d (i take 2 weeks to fit a short shifter)
4.cal

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hehe feel like a lil kid again.. New car will have a bit of extra va va voom. You no were I'm coming from ash didn't take me long :0 ....

1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal ( i take two years to start putting my 172 back on the road!! after saying itll only take six weeks)

Will the little green thing ever see the uk roads again? Or will it be ready for French car show 2222?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Jamie are you feeling ok you've bin on here two years and only done 15posted now 2 in one night!!!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
LOL to all comments above.. And yes the lil green thing will now patrol the roads with its new brother.. Parts are getting bought...

Slowly.. Ha

172 monaco, l200
I'm sort of ok cheers just abit pissed off with that lad who sells dodgy parts!!!
spose il sort it like everything else!!
Il have finished this conversion before that 172 gets looked at

cup/williams
1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal
5.Hawk182
6.crazyasswhiteboy

cheer up jamie be down somtime this 2 sort it out for ya.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal
5.Hawk182
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.Dolan11 ( I'm not 100%)

BMW E82 M Sport
1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal
5.Hawk182
6.crazyasswhiteboy
8. Glenn182

Abarth 500 Esseesse
1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal
5.Hawk182
6.crazyasswhiteboy
8. Glenn182
9. Knuckles
10. TyInferno

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol 3 ly now that would be cool we should have a very good mix really rb ly trophy and a bean will be some cool photos can't wait the vee better be ready fingers crossed jp have pulled their little fat fingers out!!!

Clio 172 "Ruby"
1.v6clo
2.harding
4.cal
5.Hawk182
6.crazyasswhiteboy
8. Glenn182
9. Knuckles
10. TyInferno
11. 172flamer

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well just had news today I am not going to be in the vee I'll be on the bike or in the f**king landy the vee is still missing a back box thanks to jp once again the c***s!!!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I couldn't I wouldn't hear a thing Ive ran it without and on tick over I couldn't hear myself think:-/

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Come on the bike dude, if it's dry..

It would be cool to get it into some photo's.

Oh and we have a flamer as well now :)