ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Mini meet, Sunday the 13th, 11am

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Mini meet on Sunday the 13th (11am) for a few photos and maybe a drive somewhere for lunch somewhere if people are interested.

Location of meeting point hasn't been confirmed (will be confirmed soon) but it will be in Chester or very close :)

So names down if your up for it;

1. Fastdanbar

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill be working dude but i'd be up for meetting up after work.

Martinlird have you just moved to the area????

Ill be working dude but i'd be up for meetting up after work.

Martinlird have you just moved to the area????

No mate, been here my whole life :) had a ripcurl for 6 months last year, only had my 197 for 3weeks, and had a 182 for a few months before but it was never out of a garage, so sold it :)
Just never used to come on here that much...

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've just remembered I'm off and I'm going to the open drift championship event at Buxton raceway. Come?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I couldn't do later on in the day as I need to head back to Portsmouth later Sunday afternoon :S

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I may pop along to this, depending on where your meeting and how much petrol I have in the car... because skint.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm. Tempted to Sky+ it. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I watching quali with Naith tomorrow and he's not watching the race live either so if I keep Facebook off I should be fine.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to Sky+ it so there will be no updates from me. I'd probably not end up watching it though if you don't come so long as you're nice and detailed on FB.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Sorry for the delay, just decided that we will be meeting at roots and shoots in Chester as most know where it is already :) and as ash can't come out early I though we could go to him lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It's alright the suns out so we don't mind people being late lol

Are you coming today cal?