ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester MOT

172 Cup
I'm not entirely sure this is the correct section, so apologies if not but can anyone recommend an MOT tester in the Chester area, someone that isn't going to rip me off!?

Renault Chester, Sealand Road.

I know people have bad things to say about Renault but we are lucky up here they are brilliant.

Last edited:
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Down by the arches at the racecourse theres a garage called John Langham Motors, i've dealt with them for years as has my whole family and they've always been 100% spot on. Never failed my car on an MOT, In my experience if they ever find something stupid like a faulty bulb they'll change it instead of failing it and making you get a retest.

Phone numbers 01244311396.

Guy who owns it is a top bloke, drives a 600bhp supercharged VXR8, beast!

Not sure if they're the cheapest around for MOTs but i'd rather pay an extra £5 and know its not going to fail on something stupid tbh.

172 Cup
Down by the arches at the racecourse theres a garage called John Langham Motors, i've dealt with them for years as has my whole family and they've always been 100% spot on. Never failed my car on an MOT, In my experience if they ever find something stupid like a faulty bulb they'll change it instead of failing it and making you get a retest.

Phone numbers 01244311396.

Guy who owns it is a top bloke, drives a 600bhp supercharged VXR8, beast!

Not sure if they're the cheapest around for MOTs but i'd rather pay an extra £5 and know its not going to fail on something stupid tbh.

Thanks this sounds like what I'm after and close to where I now live, I'll book it in!